Make Music Anywhere… and Everywhere
KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch allows pro-quality music sequencing and mixing with 16 different virtual sound machines called “gadgets.” Each gadget has a different name, look and function: Chicago is a brushed-metal acid house bass machine, Kingston is an arcadelike chiptune cabinet, Kiev is an industrial “vector synthesizer” and so on.
Also featured in KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch is a special mode that challenges players to create a song within a set time limit, plus multiplayer options (local or online) that allow up to eight people to collaborate on making music. It’s a digital audio workstation that plays like a game… a full-featured music production studio in the palm of your hand.
- Robust music composition/production tools in a compact cartridge
- Simple to use and easy to understand; anyone can create music anywhere and everywhere
- 16 different synthesizer and drum machine gadgets with additional DLC gadgets available
- Gadgets have retro-inspired tactile control knobs that you can turn by rotating the Joy-Con controllers
- Game-like modes including “Time Limit,” “My First Gadget” with local and online multiplayer collaboration for up to eight players
- Users can exchange song data with friends
- Includes demo songs that users can study and modify
December 04, 2020
1 to 8
DETUNE Ltd. / KORG Inc.
2023 Nicalis, Inc.© DETUNE Ltd. / KORG INC.